Booth Visit Information:
Inmates on good behavior will be entitled to one non-contact (booth) visit per day. The duration of this visit will be 30 minutes.
Non-contact (booth) visits will be offered on Monday, Friday and Saturday for adult male inmates.
Non-contact (booth) visits will be offered on Tuesday and Thursday for minor male inmates.
Non-contact (booth) visits will be offered on Wednesday and Sunday for female inmates.
The times for non-contact (booth) visitation every day will be:
9:30 am to 11:30 am
1:00 pm to 2:30 pm
4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Contact Visit Information:
Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday at the following times:
1:15 pm to 2:30 pm
3:45 pm to 5:00 pm
6:30 pm to 7:45 pm
7:45 pm to 9:00 pm
1:30 pm to 2:30 pm
3:30 pm to 4:30 pm
VISITING RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- NO CELL PHONES ARE PERMITTED IN THE FACILITY
- Inmates are entitled to two (2) contact visits per week. Inmate on Good Behavior status will be allowed Booth Visits (no appointment necessary).
- Inmates will be responsible for letting their visitors know the visiting hours and that all visitors must arrive and check in 15 minutes prior to the start of the visit. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this regulation.
- Inmates will inform their visitors of the approved listing of items permitted in the Facility.
- Visiting will be permitted upon the request of an inmate or a prospective visitor with the inmate's consent.
- A prospective visitor under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a Parent or Legal Guardian or they will not be allowed to visit.
- Visitors must provide photo identification. Children under the age of 18 must provide a form of ID. (ie; Birth Certificate or Student ID).
- Inmates will be permitted to visit with two (2) visitors at the same time. Children who can be held on a lap are not counted. Visitors are responsible for the behavior of their children.
- VISITORS ENTERING THE FACILITY MAY BE SUBJECT TO A SEARCH BY CORRECTION OFFICERS.
- Visitors will sit where directed by STAFF.
- A hello and a goodbye kiss is permitted. NO OPEN MOUTH KISSING WILL BE ALLOWED.
- Visitors will wear proper clothing. The following clothing is deemed inappropriate and will not be allowed during visitation: tube tops, halter tops, bare midriff or back, plunging neckline, short shorts, short skirts, athletic shorts, hooded sweatshirts, bathing suits, bare feet, gloves or excessive jewelry.
- No tape recordings will be permitted.
- Inmates will sit on one side of the counter and the visitor on the opposite side.
- Visitors may leave money for an inmate before their entry or after their visit. (Money Orders only)
- If there are any misbehavior incidents during contact visits, your visit will be terminated.
- All contact visits will be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance. Inmates are allowed one (1) name change or time change. It must also be 48 hours in advance.
- The only items accepted at the window are: up to 6 photos (no Polaroid's), unopened puzzles or clothing for trial. All other packages are not permitted in the jail.
- If you cannot pass through the metal detector you cannot enter the facility.
Copyright 2006 Columbia County Sheriff's Office, Hudson, NY 12534